Monday, March 30, 2009

Recently Overheard...

This morning while finishing up our Bible time, we went around the table with everyone saying a short sentence of what they're thankful for. I started, then Ashton, who was thankful for family and food, Indy, who was thankful for "all the people", then Levi, who was thankful for golf clubs. I kid you not. He said, "Dear Jesus, Thank you for my golf clubs...and all the golf clubs you gave me." Too funny. Then, Indy says, "All he cares about is golf!" I agreed and we moved on. It was funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my little golfer! love, Mamo

Mandy said...

WOW! He's going to be a crazy guy when he gets older if his passion for golf keeps getting bigger! :-) Too cute! Hey, just wanted to let you know I'm featuring you tomorrow! So stop by! So cool that I held off long enough for you to change your blog address! :-)