Monday, February 1, 2010

Miscellaneous January

This is how Ashton went to a friend's Sweet Sixteen party. It was a semi-formal event with required converse sneakers. The funkier the better. Ashton is very proud of her flourescent orange converse! So cute! :-) Levi was playing his gameboy, but since it needed to be charged, he was "tied" to the wall, so ended up laying on his bed to play. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do! lol

Savannah was taking a nap and when I went to check on her, I found Chaser sound asleep on her....nearly upside down! Too funny!


Checking out cool stuff at our new zoo class.
Savannah's FFA group, went to this reading thing just a couple days before the annual rodeo opened up. The big kids help the little kid guests (school kids) read Black Beauty to the horses. This was a lot of fun. I went to observe) and take Savannah, but I also took the boys. Indy held the book for some of the little kids to read from, plus he read to one of the horses himself. They also got to see some of the cowboys and rodeo riders. Pretty cool. Indy was fascinated with this guy who was working with a lasso.

Levi liked petting the horses. He thought they were really sweet.
Indy and Levi petting the horse Indy read to and that Savannah helped out with.

No comments: