Wednesday, March 10, 2010
The Case of the Coupon Ninja
In the last month, my grocery coupons have disappeared twice at BJ's, somewhere between my car and the check out. I pick them up as I get out of the car and somehow, by the time I get to the ckeck out, they're gone. Actually, they're missing before the check out, but I don't notice it til I am checking out. So where do they go??? Truth be known, I think there's a Coupon Ninja in BJ's! I think she's there, watching.....watching. Then, when I turn around, she steals my coupons right out of my basket!!! I keep on the lookout for a suspicious-looking older lady (Don't ask my why, it's just how I picture her.) who's too close by....or checking out my buggy.....or following me, but alas, I never see her. She's sure stealthy! I think I'll have a talk with BJ's staff and inform them of the intruder.....oh wait. Here's my coupons, right here in my car where I left them. Never mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's funny, Mylinda!! You really had me convinced that there was someone stealing your coupons and I was so indignant for you!
So we'll be in Miami from the 15th of July to the 28th. Can't wait!!! I hope we can do a little get together with some other LIGHT mommies - maybe dinner out or something. Of course, I'm counting on seeing you much more than that though!
Post a Comment