
You're probably wondering why I would write a post about bubbles. Well, actually, I'm fascinated by them. If you have ever worked with little kids, you know that they love bubbles. But, the fascinating thing is that God invented them. Why would God ever invent such a thing?? Have you ever wondered that? I have. As far as I know, they don't have any usefulness, except entertainment. They float, which we can't do. They sparkle and have little tiny rainbows inside, making them look colorful. And, they can be mesmerizing, which is probably why the kids love them. You can blow bubbles for kids and they'll let you do it until you pass out! They never seem to tire of them. What a cool idea God had to invent bubbles. And, the funny thing is that bubbles seem to be enjoyed by most everyone, even older people.
It just strikes me as a little "wink" God is giving us by giving us bubbles. It's one of those seemingly useless things that give such delight and pleasure. Wow. How sweet of God to put these little gifts into creation just for our enjoyment. If you take a look around, I bet you can find many of these surprise gifts God gives us. Think of a child's laughter, of a precious friendship, of butterflies, and so many other things (not all of which are useless, mind you). Slow down a little bit and take a look. I know you can find some!
1 comment:
I love this post. I agree, a fascinating little thing. I have thought the same thing about God's creativity and can hardly take it all in sometimes.
Post a Comment