Thursday, December 17, 2009

Those Talented Girls!

I have such talented and artistic girls! Here's the proof!

This is the gingerbread house Ashton made at school in her culinary arts class. They made the dough, cut it out, baked it, built the house, and decorated it. It took them about 3 weeks to complete it and you know she had a blast doing all that! lol She brought it home yesterday. We're enjoying looking at it...and the boys are chomping at the bit to dig in! This is the back of the house.

This is the front.
Then there's Savannah. She's been drawing since she was very young....and always such interesting and unique things. I've saved bunches of them. Lately, she's gotten a little more serious with her drawing, even taking a graffiti art class online at home. This is a coi fish she drew just the other day. I don't know if she copied it from something or just drew it on her own, but on her own wouldn't surprise me a bit. I told her that once she added color it would be really pretty....and it is. See?

I don't know where they get such artistic abilities from, but I know it's not me!! lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, they get their gingerbread decorating skills from me.
Jamie :)