This conversation is disturbing on many levels...though it is funny.
Indy: I can't believe Levi licked my dirty toe.
Me: What?? That's gross! Why did he do that?
Indy: I don't know. He wanted to.
Me: And you let him??
Indy: Yes. He wanted to.
Me: So if he wanted to jump off a bridge you'd let him? And, not tell him "No"?
Indy: Well, how high is the bridge?
**Apparently, the previous night, Indy had his feet hanging over the end of the top bunk, over Levi's head on the lower bunk. So, Levi told Indy he was going to lick Indy's feet. Indy did say no, but then Levi licked Indy's toe. Ewwww.... Actually, thank goodness, they'd had baths so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. But, I must say, as much as Levi puts things in his mouth...yes, still (!!)...at least he's got a good, built-up immune system!! lol
1 comment:
"How high is the bridge?"!!! Too funny. love, Mom
Post a Comment