Last week one day, I was starting to make a list of things to do today, but decided that I get too frustrated when I seem to work all day long and at the end of the day, the house looks like I haven't done a darn thing. So, instead of making a list of things to do, I decided to make a list of things I've done. So, here's the list. And, I know there are a few things I didn't add, either because they were too little, like picking up misc. toys or pieces of paper or because I forgot them once I went to write down. But, here's the things I did get written down....
Did 5 loads of laundry
Changed the a/c filter
Made laundry soap
Changed kitchen lightbulb
Washed my hair
Worked on my virtual farm
Checked & answered emails
Downloaded songs to itunes from cds
Killed bugs
Took out recyclables
Emptied boys' clothes bag from St. Augustine trip and put away
Picked up cups from around house
Worked on bills
Called Dr., insurance company, a couple bill companies
Worked on school with Savannah
Picked up living room
Took Savannah & Ashton to school, at separate times
Took Levi to golf
Did school with Indy and put Levi on cpu for letter practice
Worked in garden with boys
Cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner for family members
Picked up bathroom...again
Meeting in evening
I know there was more, but I couldn't remember a couple things. Oh well. At least you get an idea of what kinds of things I do in a day. I think that's why the stuff on my list doesn't always get done. There was a lot of things on this list that I wouldn't have on my "to do" list, like change the kitchen lightbulb. So, are you the same way? Do you find yourself not getting your "to do" list done? If so, make a list like I did, of things you actually did. You'll be very surprised! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment