Indy has been obsessed lately with discovering what is embarrassing and what is not. Whenever I make a mistake, he asks me, "Was that embarrassing, Mom?" or "Aren't you embarrassed?" and it boggles him when I say "No." He keeps trying to figure out what is and is not embarrassing and it's kinda funny. I'm wondering how long it will take him to figure it out. Probably once he does something and is embarrassed he'll know....just like the rest of us! lol
Today I heard Levi say "M-O-G!" I knew what he was trying to say, but was just a little confused. He meant to say "O-M-G"! Pretty funny. After a hidden chuckle, I told him that saying "O-M-G" was the same thing as actually saying it, so he shouldn't say that any more. He understood and agreed. But, it was funny when he said it with the same shocked tone you hear older kids saying it. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment