Friday, January 14, 2011

Miscellaneous January

These are just some more misc. pictures from January.

I caught Levi putting together this kitten floor puzzle we have from when the girls were little. He really likes floor puzzles, so when he remembers we have them, he goes to a corner someplace and puts one together.
Working hard....almost finished!
Whoo hoo! He finished! Great job, Levi! :-)

Another day, I heard my boys and one of the neighbor boys making a lot of racket outside, so I peeked out the window to see what was going on. They were taking turns running and jumping onto then off-of the trampoline we got Levi for Christmas (so he'd stop jumping on my couch!!).

Indy is running to the trampoline...

Then off he goes!
You can see Levi in the background of the others, with his arms of victory in the air. lol
And, there goes the neighbor!! (Please don't get hurt!! )
I finally stopped taking pictures through the window screen and went out the door. They were only too happy to show me their accomplishment!
Indy
Levi
Neighbor (Yes, I know his name, I'm just not telling you. ;-) )

Then, a couple days later, I found yet another Like Father, Like Son picture. Here Nicky and Indy are actually sleeping after church!! Too funny!

No comments: