Wednesday, August 19 was a very special day for Savannah. Today she got her braces off after 3 1/2 years!! Whoo hoo!!
Here she is as we were leaving home to go to the orthodontist appointment. The last "metal" smile.

Here is the tech actually removing the braces.

And, here she is! Ta-dah!!

The doctor came in and noticed that she had a ripple in her front tooth leftover from the braces, so he had to do some filing.

And, here she is! The end of the metal....and the beginning of a lifetime "clear" retainer set. Man, I wish they'd had clear retainers when I was 15!!! lol But, seriously, doesn't she look just mahhvelous?? I think so!
2 comments:
Not only is that a beautiful smile, but that beautiful smile makes her look beautiful all over. I hope she wears that smile a lot. Mom C.
Tell her to smile all the time. She looks so beautiful and bad for you mom she looks older.
I hope school is going well. Does Ashton like school?
Post a Comment