Today we went to Jungle Island, which is the new Parrot Jungle. Personally, I'm not all that impressed with it, but Mom wanted to see it. The boys and I went with Leslie and her boys back in June when they visited. Since we were residents, we got a year pass for the price of the one day ticket, which came in very handy yesterday! I only had to pay for Savannah, who went for the first time yesterday. She really liked it, but then again, that's no big surprise since it's full of animals!! lol But, I think my mom enjoyed going and seeing the new place. I'm pretty sure I won't go again unless I have out of town company again. But, it was a nice day and they had some special performers and stuff for Christmas. We did get a cute picture of all of us with a bunch of parrots. I look so impressed.... :-)
Still wrapping presents. I think I'm almost done!! Whoo hoo! Can start baking soon!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment