Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sunday

Today Mamo went to breakfast and to visit with her cousin Betty Kay. They had a nice visit. I pretty much stayed home and tried to get the house in some semblance of order. Ha! We had leftovers for dinner, which was delicious, of course, and after dinner, Mamo and I played her new board game, NCIS. That was interesting.

Oh, that afternoon, Mamo, Ashton, Nicky, and I went to see True Grit at the theater. Mamo wanted to see it and so did Nicky, so it was fun. It was a pretty good movie. Now she says we have to see the original one with John Wayne. Big surprise she wants us to see that one!! haha Anyway, after the busyness of yesterday, it was a nice relaxing day. Mamo's time is running out and the time for her to go home is fast approaching. So sad. Seems like her visits are so short. Argh. Well, at least she'll be back in March.

No comments: