Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday

Today Mom and I took Levi to a nearby mall where they have a wonderful miniature train display set up at Christmastime. It's a little far for us, but it's well worth it to see this fantastic display. Levi also got to ride on a train they have set up at the mall that goes through this whole Christmas decoration thingy. It's really cool with reindeer and snow and candy house tunnels and they love riding it!! Indy wasn't with us because he left with Nicky yesterday to go hunting for 3 days. They come back tomorrow. So, Levi was the only kid I had with me....too weird. I kept thinking I was missing someone!!

Something cool happened, too. On the way to the mall, the radio station was having a contest where you name the song title and artist to one line of a song that they say (not sing), and I knew one!! I figured I wouldn't get through, but somehow I did and I won two tickets to Santa's Enchanted Forest to see all the Christmas lights!!! That was fun!! So, after the mall, we stopped over at the radio station, which was no more than 15 minutes from the mall, to get my tickets. How convenient that I was already that close!! lol Pretty cool, huh?? Levi is very excited because he thinks he's gonna get to go with me! He probably will. :-)

That's it for today.

No comments: