Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wednesday

Well, Mamo just left us. She's on her way home to NC and it's awfully quiet around here. Not that she's so loud, but everyone is kinda melancholy right now. I have a ton of stuff to do including the laundry and dishes, picking up the house, putting away the dog kennel we used for her dog while she was here and some general pick up. Then, after I finish my chores, I am going to pull out my scrapbook stuff! Yippee!!

Nicky and Indy have gone hunting til tomorrow, so we're all on our own. Perfect opportunity to scrapbook!! No cooking (eating leftovers)! Whoo hoo!! Hopefully, my chores and scrapbooking will keep my mind occupied so I won't be so down about my mom leaving. The day she leaves is always kinda a down day for me, but by tomorrow, I'll be fine. She'll call me tonight when she settles into her hotel and we'll talk then when I get up tomorrow, she'll be gone from here for so long and nearing her home that it'll seem like she's been gone awhile and I will feel normal again. But, I must say, it was a very nice visit. I hope she had fun, too. Hey, it's only 10 1/2 weeks til she comes back!! lol

I think tonight the girls have a couple parties to attend, so I think I'll take Levi out since it's just him and me. That will be fun! Dealing with only one kid is so easy!!

1 comment:

Amy Hand said...

I haven't looked at blogs in a long time. I think it super cool that your kind of making a online journal of your daily life. I really like the idea and think I might try it to.