Saturday, December 25, 2010

Saturday...Merry Christmas!!

It's Christmas!! We woke early, of course, and opened presents first thing...right after coffee!! lol Everyone was happy with their gifts and Nicky gave me a new camera (Thankfully since my old one has been repaired twice and still doesn't work!) and a set of purple golf clubs. Now I'm ready to go play with him!! :-) And, I'm VERY excited about my camera! Having fun experimenting with it!! :-)

After presents were opened, Nicky got to work collecting all the trash and I cooked breakfast. Indy had this tooth that has been hanging by a thread forever, it seems, and we all kept trying to convince him to either pull it out or let one of us do it. He wouldn't, but during breakfast, while he was eating scrambled eggs, out the tooth came all on its own. Whoo hoo! It looked so gross hanging there, ugh! So we were all happy about that tooth coming out, especially Indy!! We ate breakfast about 10 and after the dishes were done, I started working on dinner. We ate dinner about 4 and boy, were we all ready!

After the dinner was all finished being cleaned up, I finally got to relax. Whew!! Am I beat! It's been an exhausting, but wonderfully fun day. So grateful for family, friends, and all the gifts God has given us, especially the gift of His Son, Jesus, who is why we have Christmas in the first place. Merry Christmas, Everyone, and don't forget to celebrate the Birthday Boy, today!!

No comments: