Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Guess What! I'm Famous!

Not really, but I can dream, right? My bloggity friend, Mandy, over at From the Trenches of Motherhood is featuring her "followers" and I am the first! Check it out! I'm so proud! Maybe I'll get some new followers of my own. How cool would that be?? So, if you're new to my blog, Hello and Welcome!! I hope you'll come back again!

In the meantime, if you're a regular reader, go check out Mandy's site and my feature. And, don't forget to sign up to be a follower of the Buggy Crew....unless you're sick of us that is. Juuust kidding. lol Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey--you have GOT to get on GoodReads. You will never lack for book material again. Mandy & I are both on there--you can look & see what we read & what we rated it & it tells you all kinds of books that people are reading too.

Oh, and I'm guessing it's the Creative one.

Unknown said...

oh, and, can I have your autograph?

LAURIE said...

Glad that you stopped by my Thankful Thursday post. and as I come by to visit you I see congrats! is in order.... I think that is wonderful that your friend Mandy is featuring your blog. I have considered doing something lik that on my blog. :) -blessings Laurie