Tuesday, April 7, 2009

In Cognito

Can you see him? He's camoflaged! A couple weeks ago, Indy was outside with Levi, playing Army guys. He decided he needed a camo helmet so he got one of my tupperware bowls (without my knowledge, I must say) and covered it with grass to make his helmet.
I think he first tried glue.....
I guess it didn't work as well as he envisioned, so he decided to go with scotch tape, which seemed to work a little bit better. You can see a vertical strip of tape right smack in the middle of the helmet.
Personally, I thought this was pretty creative. I just love to see the kids using their imaginations! "Yes, sir! Heading back to camp, Sir!"

3 comments:

Mandy said...

very creative! Did you get the glue off?!

Mylinda said...

Are you kidding? By the time I retreived the bowl from outside and the "camp", it was cracked in two. Oh well. The price of imagination, I guess. I think I didn't have the lid anymore anyway, so we just used it for a catch all.

Anonymous said...

That's my creative boy. Good thinking, Indy. love, Mamo