A couple weeks ago, our church held it's annual church picnic at a local beach. It's pretty cool since we also have beach baptisms there. Personally, I wouldn't want to be baptized there, but many people like the idea. This year, we actually had 18 people get baptized at the beach. Wow! I think that was the largest group ever and we needed 3 of the pastors to do the honors. We had our senior pastor, youth pastor, and education minister taking turns baptizing people.
We ate lunch before we went, but took a bunch of snacks and drinks, then ate dinner when we got home. It was a nice time at the beach, but boy, was it packed!! It was fun trying to keep track of Levi and Indy both! Yikes! The boys had a bunch of their friends go, so they had plenty of people to play with.
Here's Indy pretending to be a shark and Levi pretending to swim.
Here's Indy and a friend working diligently on a sand castle. I think all the boys together had about 4 or 5 castles all in a row. It was cute because they all worked on each other's castles as needed. 
Here's Levi playing with a friend who's in his Sunday School class...a girl, of course! lol Isn't she cute?? Man, I miss dressing little girls! I hope my kids have some little girls. I think I'll be buying so many cute little clothes!! lol
Levi tries out a wave board. He had fun with that!

I only got a couple shots of the girls because they made their way to other parts of the beach, but here's one of Ashton. I think it is a really cute picture of her!
And, here's Savannah and Juan just after the baptisms. This is a nice picture, too, but it's one of only a couple I got! Argh! I guess I should be happy I got any of Savannah, right? Especially with her smiling!! lol

It was a nice day at the beach, but I'm glad we weren't there too long! lol
1 comment:
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment