I know I've been MIA, but I'm here now. First, we've been sick this week with 3 different things around here...yuck! Savannah and Levi had a stomach flu thing, Indy had a fever going, and Ashton had a bad cold. Nicky and I have had a little of the stomach flu, but not enough to really consider ourselves "sick", just feeling yucky. Thank goodness. I always say I can handle when the kids are sick and I can handle when I'm sick, but when the kids and I are both sick, it really stinks. That's the hardest thing for me. But, thankfully, this time, I avoided really being sick.
And, besides all that, I've been diligently working on cleaning out my back room. It's slow-going, but it's going.
Last week the boys went to VBS and had a ball. I'm glad they got to go. Did I tell you that last time? I don't remember, but I forgot to check what I wrote before. Oh well.
So, here's what's going on here the last two days....

Yesterday, Indy was in the house playing and I knew it, Levi was out back and Savannah had taken the dogs for a walk. When she came in, she said, "Levi's out back screaming." I said, "He is?" About that time, Indy started giggling. I looked at him and asked if he'd put Levi in the dog kennel. He said, "No," and kept giggling. We headed out back to find him and this is what we found. Apparently, Indy had gotten into my newly cleaned (thankfully!) garbage can to dig out a toy I had put in there and when he got out, Levi climbed in, but couldn't get out. He called for Indy to help, but Indy went inside and started playing. The little bugger!! 
We laughed so hard and I ran to get the camera, of course! I'm such a bad mom...lol. He just stood there, watching while I took photos. He's so tolerant of his mother and her camera! lol Anyway, he finally said, "Stop taking pictures and get me out!" We cracked up and finally, Savannah helped him climb out. Poor guy.
And, the big news today is.......(drumroll, please....)

We laughed so hard and I ran to get the camera, of course! I'm such a bad mom...lol. He just stood there, watching while I took photos. He's so tolerant of his mother and her camera! lol Anyway, he finally said, "Stop taking pictures and get me out!" We cracked up and finally, Savannah helped him climb out. Poor guy.
And, the big news today is.......(drumroll, please....)Savannah got her restricted driver's license today! She is sooo proud and excited and wants to go driving...anywhere!!


Right after she got it, we headed over the zoo for a few minutes since we've been stuck at home all stinkin' week. But, when we got home, she wanted to drive around the neighborhood to practice. We practiced for an hour. lol I'm gonna have to practice with her a lot in the next few weeks so she can help with the driving to NC when we go next month. Yay!
Well, that's about it for today. I'll try to do better with the blog next week. Have a great weekend! :-)
2 comments:
Glad to see you back. It's been boring without, especially Levi's antics. Love the garbage can pics. Congrats to Savannah. Good luck to your car. love, Mom
I was wondering where you were. Glad to hear from you again. See you in a few weeks. :)
Post a Comment