The other day I was out hanging laundry on the clothesline (The weather's been so nice lately!) and when I go outside, I'm followed by two little boys. So we were all out there and I looked up and saw this:

I thought this was sooo funny! There's Levi playing golf in his pj's, just having a great ole time! I sent Indy inside to get the camera and I took a few pictures. See the turtle in the background? If you're barefoot around the turtles, you have to be careful because they'll try to eat your toes! lol

Isn't he cute??

So I put the camera down and kept hanging the clothes. I looked up again and saw Indy this time. He was sitting in Nicky's boat, which is off the trailer and on the ground (from last hurricane season), with his math book open, counting on his fingers, doing his math....also in his pj's. Too cute!

He didn't know I had taken a picture, but I guess he saw me moving in his perifial vision and looked up. That's when I snapped this one.

Finally he gave me a cute smile. Isn't that boat on the ground, next to the high grass, funny?

Stuff like this is what I love best about homeschooling and having the kids home with me. What a blessing. :-)
1 comment:
That's my cutie-pies! love, Mamo
Post a Comment