Indy (to Ashton): I'm going to make a restaurant. And you're going to be the cooker.
Ashton: Ok
Levi: And, I'm going to be the eater!! (Said with arms upraised and an aire of victory. lol)
In other Funny News....
While at the convention, I bought each of my children this t-shirt with different colors:
In case you don't get it, the classic argument against homeschooling is that the kids don't get the socialization needed to grow them into "proper" adults (as opposed to say their peer group at school). However, the truth is that homeschoolers socialize waaaay too much, and not just with their own age group. They are out in the community interacting with people from every age group, thus, I believe, making a better socialized child than those who are mostly exposed to their own peer group. (No offense to those of you with kids in school, as this is just my belief. And, hey, I was in school my whole life, too. )
1 comment:
I like the T-shirt, but the conversation was the best. Mom
Post a Comment