
Hey there! Yes, I'm still alive!! I've been shamefully ignoring this blog in favor of my virtual farm at Facebook. It's pretty addictive!! Sad, but true. Oh well. I'm trying to plant crops now that take days to grow rather than hours. That way I'll only have to get on there no more than once a day, allowing me to spend computer time on other sites....like this one! lol So, anyway, here's this week's menu. Hope you all have a great week!
Sunday- Hot Dogs
Monday- Hamburgers on grill
Tuesday- Ham & Potatoes Au Gratin
Wednesday- Salsa Chicken & Rice
Thursday- Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches
Friday- Italian Chicken
Saturday- Frozen Dinner
Italian Chicken
Large Reynolds oven bag
2 Tbsp. flour
1-14 oz. spaghetti sauce
3 chicken breast halves
1 med. green pepper, chopped
8 oz. pasta, cooked & drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Shake flour in bag, put in 13x9 baking pan. Add spaghetti sauce to bag. Squeeze bag to blend flour. Add chicken and green pepper to bag. Turn bag to coat chicken with sauce. Arrange chicken in even layer. Close bag with tie and cut 6 - 1/2 inch slits in top. Bake until chicken is tender, 35-40 minutes. Serve over pasta.
1 comment:
I'm on facebook and try to avoid all games, quizzes, etc. Facebook is a huge time stealer. Now what is my excuse for not blogging???
Post a Comment